If you haven’t heard yet, a massive amount of book bloggers are currently participating in Book Blogger Appreciation Week and today, they spent some time remembering Dewey and the contributions she made to the community. For those of you who are new to the Bookworms Carnival, this was originally Dewey’s brainchild and she had managed this event beautifully. Her shoes are extremely hard to fill and we are still trying to make this half the event it was under her. If you haven’t already, you should head over and see what people have had to say. Dewey made a lot of friends in this community and she’s being remembered by them today.
- The aim of the Bookworms Carnival is to build the community of book bloggers. You don’t have to have a books blog to participate, though; bloggers are welcome to submit any post relevant to the current theme from any blog. The Bookworms Carnival is held twice a month.
Click here to see past editions.
Want to talk with the BWC Staff? Emails us at bookwormscarnival AT gmail or find us at our sites:
Jackie at Literary Escapism
Nicola at Alpha Heroes
Emily at Emily's Reading Room
- I promise, we’re here!: First off, I sincerely apologize that the carnival has been so quiet lately. I coul... http://tinyurl.com/2un76gw 6 years ago
- The 3rd BBAW Has Been Announced!: The 3rd Annual Book Blogger Appreciation Week has been officially announce... http://tinyurl.com/2fz4e3c 6 years ago
- Tidbits: Just a reminder, you can submit entries to the Arthurian carnival to ME at nicola327 AT hotmail DOT... http://tinyurl.com/32rfjrj 6 years ago
- Edition 52: Poetry: National Poetry Month It’s a banner week at the Carnival, with two of our hosts posting ... http://tinyurl.com/37qbhu2 6 years ago
- 45th Edition: Series: I’m really late in reporting this, but Secret Dreamworld of a Bookholic has posted the... http://tinyurl.com/y7lrh9d 7 years ago